Tenterden's Local Job Listings
The Job Directory enables member businesses to announce and advertise positions being recruited and showing how to apply and closing dates.
- Job Name
- Support Worker Tenterden Social Hub
- Tenterden Social Hub
- ££9.50 per hour
- Church Road Tenterden
- 1st Nov 22
Tenterden Social Hub located in central Tenterden has been providing essential services to our members for over 40 years and enjoys a reputation for excellence. Daily we provide a purposeful day for adults with both physical and/or learning disabilities, the Elderly and those with the early stages of Dementia, that live in the Tenterden and Ashford District, contributing to their overall independence and well being.
We are looking for a caring individual to join our friendly team as a Support Worker and work with our staff and volunteers to help our members to:
• to provide daily activities and encourage socialisation
• help them to learn new skills and meet with different experiences
• gain access to other activities and facilities in the local community
Working under the direction and supervision of the line manager, the main duties will include:-
• Working closely with the other support staff to run the activities
• Working with the Tenterden Social Hub staff team for the well being and welfare of the members
• Maintaining a warm, friendly and caring environment
• When required transport the our members in a safe and comfortable manner between their homes and the Hub, assisted by the Passenger Assistant
• When required, assist with the delivery of meals on wheels to the local community
• Assist with serving freshly cooked meals to our members prepared by our in-house Chef
• Liaise with the Line Manager to ensure that appropriate standards of care are maintained
• Ensure that all safety, security, fire systems and procedures are followed in line with Health & Safety regulations.
Visit our website for full details, call us now or email your CV.show more...