About Quince Cottage Tenterden
Our lovely end of terrace Georgian cottage in Tenterden's tree-lined high street is perfectly placed for the great shops, restaurants and pubs.
* Size: Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 13 miles
* Nearest amenities: 100 yards
* Pets: Not allowed at this property
* Short breaks: Available
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 utility room, 2 bathrooms
* Beds: 2 double beds and 1 single bed
* General: Gas central heating and woodburning stove
* Utilities: Electric oven, hob with extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer plus breakfast table and chairs
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bedlinen and towels provided. DVD player. WiFi available
* Outdoors: Small enlcosed rear patio garden
* Parking: On front drive for 1 car
Known as the 'Jewel of the Weald', Tenterden a "Cinque Port", offers the best of all worlds - fascinating history, a wealth of architecture, family fun and excellent shopping - all within everyone's idea of a typical country town.
At its centre are the tree-lined greens that distance you from the world going by. It's just the place to find that special gift, local craft or antique.
There is much to do in the area with the Kent & East Sussex Steam Railway, kayaking at Northiam, rare breeds centre and every October, Tenterden hosts the famous 4 day Tenterden Folk Festival.
16th February 21
16th April 21
All silver & semi precious stone jewellery now half price !